Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunflower layout

I love, love sunflowers and when I found my sunflower paper tucked away in the closet I knew I had to make something. Do you know how long it would have taken to cut out all those sunflowers by hand. Not anymore, not with the handy dandy Cricket. I had the layout made before I had pictures to put in it. What better pictures to put in a sunflower layout then sunflowers. Outside with my camera!! It took me the better part of the day to accomplish this projects but I had loads of fun doing it. I used The Magic layout NOW YOU SEE IT. Only I didn't make this layout interactive. I think there is enough sunflowers without adding more.

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors and vibrant sunflowers. This is a great lay-out from the magic book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete