Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ghostly Gathering Card for Haloween

I was cutting rectangles and noticed the negative space was a window frame. My creative mind went to work. This is what I came up with. I love this stamp set. I played around with colors before I settled on Smokey Plumb, Indian Corn Blue, Honey and of course black. I put a piece of our black Tulle on the back of the window frame with liquid glass (loots like a screen) then used a very thin strip of 3 D foam tape to out line the window. Don't forget a small piece directly in the center of the window. Then I just used a thin strip of the Moonlight paper and the boarder strip that says Ghostly Gathering and 1 sparkly piece of Haunted Assortment. It was time consuming until I got it like I wanted now I could probably whip out one in 15 min. Hope you like it. I am going to do a fall and Christmas one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment