Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Saturday, November 24, 2012

 I have just finished making this card and my scrap booking room looks like it was hit by a bomb!  I saw this card at a Bizarre and quickly ran home to make it.  This is what my memory tells me it looked like, minus the paper and stamp set. 
 Inside


Art Philosophy
Bricks for Chimney 1 ½”  Pg 25
Hat- Banner 1”                  Pg 59
Artiste
Mittens 1 ¼”                        Pg 79
Bag-Owl 2”                          Pg 76
Snowflake ½”                      Pg 79
Packages cut about 1” free hand
Chimney base is 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 Chimney top is 3 ½” x ¾”
Card 4 ¼" x 5/ ½" Cranberry
Base is Desert Sand
Bricks and top chimney is Cashmere
Sponge around bricks with Desert Sand
Snow was a MS Tinsel Glitter
Cranberry Bakers Twine
Ho Ho Ho was stamp set C1331 Santa’s Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment