Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Close to My Heart ALbum Retreat

Monday, February 4, 2013

I have been working on Valentine cards all week and today I decided to make one for my hubby.  I think I went overboard on the hearts but that's how I feel.  Hope he doesn't accidentally stumble upon my blog and find out!  This is a tri-fold card, there are many versions and directions. 
I used a piece of card stock 8.5x10.5.  I did this to get exact measurements. Have you ever tried to get it exact leaving the paper at 11"?  
Anyway I measured up 2.5" from bottom to the very top of the page and made an angle cut.  The rest you can probably figure out.   
 I used the For Always Paper Pack from CTMH and you can order it from me, just follow the link.  I also used last months Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set and some others I had lying around. 
 This little Valentine is from I think it was a Stampin Up stamp I got at a garage sale some time ago.  Love it and it's straight out of the dictionary. 

I used the glitter paper that was also included in our Wooo's Your Valentine kit, but it can also be ordered from the current idea book,   Z1829. Hope you enjoy the card, try making one they are a blast to decorate.


No comments:

Post a Comment